Thursday, December 29, 2011

I really need more sleep...

The hubby and I have been staying up way too late lately. Christmas totally threw us off. Instead of falling asleep at 10 its now turned to midnight. So when my alarm goes off at 6 am for my run I DO NOT want to get up. I end up laying there wanting to sleep and willing myself to get up and go until 6:30 or 6:45 like this morning. Meaning I have less time to run which stresses me out. Totally defeats the whole purpose of me running to de-stress.

Plus when I go early there are like no cars around which is nice because Utah drivers SUCK. This morning some idiot came super close to me even though I had moved all the way over and there were no other cars. If I hadn’t moved WAY over he would have clipped me. I mean SERIOUSLY!? WTH?! No respect and just complete stupidity. It definitely spooked me though so I stayed closer to home after that. I just got my Road ID and plan on wearing that every dang day. Chances of getting hit here in Utah seem to be pretty dang likely. It’s too bad that some people just don’t give a crap what anyone else is doing.

Ok end rant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)