Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the 10 lb. race Day 2

So I ran again this morning :) I have missed running everyday and the only person standing in my way was ME. Well not anymore! I love how I feel and I haven’t had any knee pain! It really is amazing and pray that the pain stays away. My toes are getting rubbed raw though so I either need to run barefoot or get new shoes asap. I’ve never ran barefoot before so I’m a little nervous about that idea. Anything is better than continuing to run in my current shoes though. Don’t know how much more my toes can take lol.

So my hubby decided we should weigh ourselves every 3 days instead of once a week. Since I’m a compulsive weigher :) I was happy about that decision. I did how ever weigh myself this morning just because I couldn’t help myself.

Day 1: 139.6
Day 2: 138.2


Runs
Day 1: 2.5 miles 30 minutes
Day 2: 1.10 miles 10:30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)