Thursday, December 15, 2011

the 10 lb. race Day 11

Oh how I wanted to stay in bed this morning. I tried to talk myself into staying in bed and just making today a rest day…well I couldn’t talk myself into it ;) thank goodness! It was 19 degrees out and COLD so it was a little tough for me today. My littles had moved my mittens and hat so I could not find them this morning…so I wore different gloves and a different beanie. They were awful. The gloves did NOT keep my hands warm and the beanie fit funny and slipped off my head making my hood fall off. So my last half mile was a COLD one and my ears were screaming at me to get the heck inside. I was determined to keep going until I hit my 1.5 mile mark.

I got there and was SO happy to be done but was sad when I saw that my mile went from a 9:55 yesterday to a 10:42 today :( Total bummer but I at least got out and ran :).

To top it off I have not lost anything, but it is shark week so I’m not beating myself over it. I would be SHOCKED if I actually lost weight during it lol! I do feel skinny though which is strange :) I do love it! Excited for tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)