Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the 10 lb. race Day 9

So…it SNOWED last night and this morning. I had no idea until I was shutting the door to go run. I paused for a second and thought, hey it snowed, then went to go run. Now it was a slippery out there so I went at a slower pace, since I did not want to fall on my butt and be soaking wet the rest of the run or worse injure myself. I only did 1.5 miles but hey, I started my pleasant “gift” last night and I didn’t stop to walk once…SO I am happy :). I am very tired though and my body is hating me. Can’t wait for this week to be over. I do intend to tough it out though and keep up with my runs.

Weigh in
Me: 137.4
Hubby: 140.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)