Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the 10 lb. race Day 10

AMAZING run this morning! I ran 1.55 miles without stopping (:) yay me) and it was HARD. I felt like I was having to push myself to keep going with every step. I figured my time would be so slow….I’ve made it a rule to not look at my gps until I’m done. It helps me to focus better and not get discouraged.

Anyway, when I hit stop and looked at my time it said 9:55 min mile! Now I know that’s super slow to a lot of you, but for me that’s :35 seconds FASTER than my previous PR :). I was so surprised because it felt slow to me and I had to push the whole time. So another morning where I really didn’t want to get up turned into a I’m so glad I got my butt up!

Thank you running for making me feel ALIVE each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)