Thursday, December 22, 2011

the 10 lb. race day 18

Thursday. Well Thursday has been an interesting day so far. I got up and ran which was good. Although it was 25 degrees out and windy. Running against the wind at times was hard but I got through it and ran my 2.15 miles in 1 minute faster than the day before. The first 1.5 miles was a breeze for me…A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The last half mile was tough. I was tired and literally had to will myself to keep pushing forward. I’m glad I went and I’m glad my legs didn’t freeze off since I’m still running in capris…please Santa bring me some running tights :) I’ve been good I promise!
 
Anyway after my me time and feeling awesome things have seemed to turn towards stressful and irritating. I am trying so hard to hang on to my running induced happiness, which usually gets me through my day…but like I said before holidays are stressful. I LOVE Christmas but I’m excited for things to calm down a bit.

No weigh in today…just wasn’t in the mood :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)