Monday, September 5, 2011

Time to be real...

Ok sooooo it was Labor Day weekend and I may or may not have cheated for oh you know 3 days.... Yea it's true, I ate some YUMMY, HIGH CALORIE, MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN food :)! I did not go CRAZY meaning eat so much that I'm going to weigh 10 lbs heavier in the morning! Just that I THOROUGHLY
enjoyed myself and did not feel deprived this holiday weekend one little bit!

We enjoyed Costa Vida, this may be taking my taste buds away from Cafe Rio...yea so good! We had the BEST PIZZA EVER from Pier 49, the Nod Hill pizza with fresh veggies, white sauce, chicken and cheesy bread sticks :)! I may have nibbled on my kids Five Guys but I did refrain from stuffing my face with one of their awesome burgers, I had a LITTLE self control this weekend ;). To top off my wonderful eating weekend was an AMAZING Magnum :), the melt in your mouth double caramel chocolate ice cream bars! Yea those are what make cheat days SO WORTH IT!

Ok I'm done going on and on about my pig fest lol! No but really this was over the span of 3 days, so I didn't sit and stuff my face non stop for 24 hours....I do however have a bit of a stomachache since I NEVER eat like this anymore. So fun and really needed, because let's face it I LOVE to eat and there is nothing wrong with enjoying a treat(or a few ;)) from time to time.

I will however do a little punishment workout tonight and will get to running in the a.m. Also will probably do a cleanse day tomorrow.

Such a fun weekend :)! Now back to school and work tomorrow!

See you tomorrow :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)