Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday run day

Ok so I realize running on Sunday isn't the best idea I've ever had since Sunday is a day of rest. BUT I missed 3 days last week so I decided to just do it. I ran 1 mile walked a couple minutes then ran another mile. No pain in my knee....yay :)!

This was a HARD run, but then again all my runs are hard lol. I feel like I just started running for the first time though. I get winded so quickly and it's hard to ignore that voice in my head telling me to quit every 5 seconds. I'm sure I will get past this bump in the road as long as I stay consistent!

Something that helped was not looking at my GPS very often. Also looking at the asphalt while I ran, for one because it was bright and two because seeing how far I had to go was really messing with me. I need to switch up my routes a little.

Overall a good run and well worth the fight!

2.00 mile total

Tomorrow is family fun day bright and early so I'm thinking I may rest tomorrow.

So see you TUESDAY!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)