Thursday, September 15, 2011

fearful to fearless

Ok so I have not been running because I got a fun little cold. I am waiting for it to clear up before I go out and run in the cold mornings again. I feel TONS better today :) So maybe tomorrow :)

So since I have not been running I have been doing workouts at home. Honestly I love them and am now obsessed with push ups and the results I am seeing in my arms. I broke 140 yesterday and got to 139.4 so I am not going to jump for joy quite yet since I barely got there. None the less I will take ANY progress I can get :)

I have started a Tumblr(click Tumblr to view) page and I LOVE it over there! There are so many awesome pages about running :) I spend my down time at work just reading and dreaming about being as fantastic as these runners are!
Check out a few of my favorites :) click on their names to check them out :)
and 

The girl from chasefear is amazing, all these women are amazing, but her story is SO motivating and makes you WANT and NEED to go out and RUN! Please watch her video below :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)