Friday, August 19, 2011

Today is a good day :)

Although I ran 1 mile and walked another it was still a good day :). My ankle acted up so I stopped running and walked the rest of the way. At first I was fairly upset but then I looked up and saw the sun between the mountains and it was so beautiful! That instantly lifted my spirits :)

Also in celebration of my weight loss I rewarded myself with a new dress. Inspired by my lovely friend Kylie who wore it to my house last weekend. It's a Liberty of London for Target dress and I love it! It's fun and SO comfortable!

Ok last time I bought clothes for myself was oh when I was preggo....so now that I've lost some weight I actually enjoy getting dressed. It's no longer this depressing thing where I try on 50 things and the only thing to fit is the same old pair of pants. I feel happy and I feel GREAT!

Thank you running for bringing me back to life! Who knew sweating your face off and kicking your butt would be SO REWARDING??!!

Yea today is a good day :)




Made me smile so big! Bet the cars passing me thought I was CRAZZZZZY lol.








Seriously I'm not vain....Just happy and wanted to capture it! :)
P.s. I really love this dress....amazing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)