Saturday, August 27, 2011

Facing the Giants



I <3 to Run on FB just posted this video "Facing the Giants". It really got me thinking about whether or not I TRULY give my ALL in my runs.

I'm going to be honest with myself and admit that I am NOT giving my all. Sure I stop and walk when I'm really tired but I know I have not given my all. I allow myself to give up too easily. Part of the accomplishment in my eyes is pushing to the end, pushing PAST your limits and finding out that YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK. I had a moment on Friday when I hit that milestone of running over a mile without stopping. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop pushing myself to go further. That just gave me the motivation to keep moving FORWARD.

This video was incredibly inspirational to me. I got the chills when the coach was yelling "don't stop till you got nothing left!". On Monday during my run I will remember this and I won't stop till I've got nothing left!

Facing the Giants video GO HERE







                                                              Photo via I <3 to run
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)