Thursday, August 18, 2011

Embrace

So I hurt my ankle pretty bad on Tuesday so I did not run yesterday or today. My ankle feels a lot better though so I am HOPING I can run tomorrow :). I really have missed it. My days are always so much better when I've gone out and ran. Doesn't even matter what my distance was just running period makes me feel great!

Onto my little thought for the day. The other night one of my besties Chanda :) posted a cute picture of her and I and our friend LaChelle (oh and miss Oaklee:)) from last summer. It was right before I had Kanan. First of all I'm so grateful for the memory I have of this time with my friends and am even more grateful that the precious little boy Lincoln is now a strong and happy one year old!

But seeing that picture made me realize how big I really was. I knew the scale said 192 but never took the time to truly look at myself. I refused pictures usually because I knew I was big, but man I really was in denial because this picture shocked me. At first I was SO embarrassed that people would see me SO huge. Then I felt ashamed that I had allowed myself to get that way. But after my pity party for oh about 30 minutes I decided to embrace it and use it to fuel my motivation in continuing my weightloss.

One other thing though is that I got my handsome mr man out of this and I would NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Yes I should've exercised and yes I should've eaten better, but you know what you live you learn and grow from it. It was my last pregnancy and boy did I have fun giving into all my cravings and eating whatever I wanted lol! I enjoyed myself and that's all that matters right?

Anyway I've now changed my eating habits and the rest I've said in previous posts. I just wanted to share this picture basically for my own journaling purposes. I'm no longer ashamed or embarrassed of where I was. I've embraced it and am moving on. I will forever cherish that visit with two very important women in my life!




Me, Chanda, LaChelle and miss Oaklee :)





Me 48 lbs less at 144 :) and still losing



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)