Thursday, October 20, 2011

make it work

True words stolen from Tim Gunn :) Oh I love Project Runway....my guilty pleasure for sure!

Anyway, I decided last night that I was fed up with not running and said "HEY WORLD! I'm going to shake my booty right now!". Well I didn't literally say that but that's how I felt ;)! So I turned on my running play list and did my run/dance around my house workout. Yes, I LOVE to shake it, when my hubby isn't around that is...afraid he would die from laughing at me lol! My girls LOVE to join me and mr. man hangs out on the couch, safely out of harms way (we get crazy), and he dances right along with us. I love that my children love music as much as I do :). I did a combination of running in place, running in circles, jumping jacks, jumping lunges, squats and calf raises. I'm proud to say that although I had to workout at home I still worked up my infamous dripping sweat. I still can't get over how much I sweat when I workout. It. is. extreme. TMI?? Sorry, but this is my journal :).

It felt AMAZING to be TIRED, I have been missing that tired legs feeling. Granted I SO prefer running outside BUT you do what you have to do. I seriously took the NO EXCUSES to the MAX. No more will I sit and throw a pity party when I can't get outside to run or go to the gym. I now will workout wherever, whenever I can...NO MATTER what! It made my mood soar through the roof and I REALLY NEEDED that. I still dream about running every night but hey, it'll still be there for me when I can get back to it. Not like those roads are going anywhere and besides when my kiddos are sick they need their momma. Plus I got their endorphins going too and endorphins never hurt anyone :).

See you tomorrow!

p.s. I am SO over feeling sick so I am cleansing today. Had Green tea this morning and am drinking water like my life depends on it...because lets face it, IT DOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)