Monday, October 17, 2011

I MISS running

We're in our third week of sickness in our home. Needless to say I have not, tear, been running since my last post. I have been working out at home and have even discovered a LOVE for yoga :). But I MISS RUNNING. My hubby has been working late everyday to finish his car as well so I feel like I've had no chance or time to go out and run. I know everyone says if you really want it you'll make time for it. But when your 4 kids are sick and you're basically playing single mom it seems near impossible to find time to use the bathroom....seriously! So I am making it my GOAL to go run at least once this week. Until my kids are healthy and I can get help from my hubby it'll have to be slow going. I can tell I'm super moody from not being able to run.
Although I do love yoga and it makes me feel AMAZING! definitely a new addition to my daily routine :). I'll be better at blogging, it really helps me to clear my head.

See you tomorrow!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)