Tuesday, October 25, 2011

106 days

It has been 106 days since I got serious about eating healthy and exercising.

I've lost 17 lbs and 19 inches
** update** I feel silly venting yesterday about my weight....this morning I woke up to find I was at 135.8 sooooo I am happy. I have the motivation now to keep pushing forward. It WILL be so worth it in the end, especially doing it the HEALTHY way :)**

I honestly wish it was more but considering I have completely slacked this past month I'm happy. A loss is a loss and I'm going to be proud :).

Here's to more success and more POSITIVE thoughts in the future for everyone :)!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Tuesday :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Kel!!! that's awesome!!!:))) and P.S. about the last post,I kinda do the same thing about running outside, I usually end up picking my treadmill in the basement so can catch up on my DVR'd shows while I run:)))) And I should enjoy the time outside while I still can! I have a neighbor I run w though and if we set our days and times during the week for outside,that helps me stick to it to,cause I know I made a commitment to someone else;)))

    ReplyDelete

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)