Thursday, February 16, 2012

a non scale victory

today I was finally able to get into my favorite citizen jeans size 27!! I have not been able to wear these since 2008! I swear I put these on 2 weeks ago and they were still snug, but thought I'd try again today just to see. Well I was SO SURPRISED when they fit perfectly! There was some serious happy dancing going on in my room :) Now the number on the scale will not budge past 130 but because of weight training I've lost about an inch from almost everywhere! Well except for my calves....they have not budged since October. I really want them to slim down and compared to where they were in July they've gone down 2 inches but they're still intense lol. Don't get me wrong I LOVE seeing all that muscle but I really would love for them to slim down just a little.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to target slimming my calves??

Hope everyone had a great day :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)