Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

Marks a special day for me. As of today I have lost 60 lbs since the birth of my son (August 27, 2010) and lost 20 lbs since (July 11, 2011) the day I started running and living a HEALTHY lifestyle.

It has been SUCH A LONG/HARD ROAD! My goal has been to get back into the 120’s since I gained 18 “happy” lbs after I got married (march 2008). I’m now at 132.4 lbs and am ecstatic about the progress I’ve made. I really thought I would never get to this point. I want to post a before and during picture but I suck at those. Maybe I’ll attempt to make one tonight after work. It would be nice although embarrassing to see them side by side.

Also I’ve noticed I have A LOT more stretch marks then I thought. Now that my legs are smaller they’re showing up everywhere, but are very light and small. My stomach on the other hand is a sad sad sight. I have loose skin and stretch marks galore. I got those from my 4 beautiful littles and I wouldn’t trade them for the world! Just would like the skin to tighten up again :). Either way I’m proud of my journey so far and proud of my body for doing amazing things :)!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)