Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Food IS Fuel

So I hate to admit this but I have not worked out in a week! I went on a mini vaca with the hubby ate bad and swore that I would get back to working out and eating healthy when I got home. Well I did one of those two things…From our trip I went up 3.5 lbs and was less than thrilled to say the least. My stomach HATED me because of all the CRAP food I consumed. So I cleansed my first day back and felt TONS better the next day. Since then I have been eating really well and am really making an effort to eat every few hours. I have had a BAD habit of not eating all day at work and then stuffing my face when I got home. I wasn’t gaining BUT I wasn’t losing either and the most important thing was that I didn’t feel good. SO I have been SO good at eating, eating healthy and NOT binge eating :).

I also have a REAL problem with weighing myself every morning…I am obsessed and know that its not just about the number but I can’t seem to stop myself. So because of this obsession I have watched my weight decline everyday, not by a lot since I am not working out, but by a few ounces. It honestly gets me SO excited because I eat A LOT and I love it. I am losing MORE frequently now than when I was skipping meals. I’ve been reading and hearing “eat every few hours to keep your metabolism going” for years and I never believed it until now.

I LOVE this healthy journey and all the things I am learning, even at 26 ;) You’d think I would know better by now. Seriously though I am going to start working out again TODAY. I get off at 3 and it is on when I get home. I’ll most likely get my littles :) to workout with me. They LOVE our little dance parties.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice is more than welcome! I love hearing what I can do to make this journey even more enjoyable :)